We didn't end up having a New Year's dinner with the fam this year like we normally do. Mama hasn't been feeling that great and I was too tired to take the lead. So we skipped it. I hope it doesn't bring us bad luck.
It has been so, so, so cold. There's been a "bomb cyclone" unleashing super cold temps and other bad stuff all over the east coast. I feel like every year we learn a new alarming weather term. Derecho, polar vortex, bomb cyclone.
Speaking of bombs, the Professor won a fun gift at our Christmas Eve White Elephant game - Exploding Kittens, which is a card game created by the Oatmeal, a web comic that we both like. Anyway, we played it with Lil Sis tonight, and yours truly won.
It has been so, so, so cold. There's been a "bomb cyclone" unleashing super cold temps and other bad stuff all over the east coast. I feel like every year we learn a new alarming weather term. Derecho, polar vortex, bomb cyclone.
Speaking of bombs, the Professor won a fun gift at our Christmas Eve White Elephant game - Exploding Kittens, which is a card game created by the Oatmeal, a web comic that we both like. Anyway, we played it with Lil Sis tonight, and yours truly won.
| moderately amusing |
No comments:
Post a Comment